Moz, Ponta do Puro 1 – 5 May
May 1 @ 3:30 am - May 5 @ 5:00 pm
Moz, still one of the best spots to go Scuba dive.
Whales, Sharks and Dolphins just naming some of the locals we might see on our underwater adventures.
So, Let’s dive in.
Our Accomodation: MOTEL DO MAR
Motel do Mar Beach Resort near Ponta do Ouro offers you pleasant accommodation from which to launch yourself into the various activities nearby, including swimming with dolphins, whale watching and going on scenic 4×4 trails.
The resort offers 64 x self catering cabanas, of which 18 are categorized as Beachfront, and 2 x Executive Beach front Rooms.
On Motel do Mars grounds, you will find:
• The restaurant patio, where there is a spectacular view right onto the beach ( fully licensed restaurant).
• The Beach Bar overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Restaurant, Bar, Communal Braai Area, Simply Dive Centre, Shops and Bank (In Village)
• Services: Border Pick Ups, Laundry Service
• Communication: Cellphone Reception
• Credit Card Facilities: Visa card only
• Foreign Exchange: At the local bank
• Children are welcome
• Other: Beach, Games Area, Watersports etc
Our Dives: Oceana Dive Lodge
We will be hosted by Sandy (Owner) of Oceana, she has DECADES of experience in the water and running a Centre, so you will always have the best service available.
Ocean’s Dive Centre open air feel let’s your really take in the ocean breeze when kitting up and organising the next dives.
There is also plenty of other activities:
Quad Bike Cruise
just to name a few…